Extending gnustep

From: Rasha Assad
Subject: Extending gnustep
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 00:03:40 +0300

Hi sir,

If you don't mind I need your opinion about my graduation project idea, I noticed that a lot of people want a tool in order to develop iPhone apps using objective-C on windows;My graduation project target is to make a complete IDE or may be a plug-in to compile objective-C and simulate apps on iPhone simulator ( something exact like Xcode but working on windows), I am thinking to extend the GNustep project to do so.

so could you please kindly tell me what is already implemented in GNustep and what lacks me to complete my project?

Thanks in advance.