Podcasts for GNUste

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Podcasts for GNUste
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:30:34 -0400

Hey guys.  I've been think about doing a number of videos to
illustrate how to do certain things using GNUstep and posting them on
YouTube.

I think it will be useful to make a series of these so that potential
developers have a hands on manual that shows them how and what to do
in order to work with GNUstep.

Work is heavy lately, but I'm planning on fixing a number of
outstanding bugs and, time permitting, make at least one video. :)

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)