Re: Example MyGL can't run

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Example MyGL can't run
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:03:47 -0600

Hi German,
I did some work on MyGL and NSOpenGLView this summer, and it should be working.

I had a similar problem to what you describe, and it was due to main.m setting
up the application in a way that wasn't loading the nib. I changed it to just
call NSApplicationMain, which fixed the problem for me. Can you insert an NSLog
to see if the  controller object is being instantiated?

Eric