Re: Looking for help getting started with GNU

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Looking for help getting started with GNU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 06:50:29 +0200

Am 02.08.2010 um 23:12 schrieb Riccardo Mottola:

Please note that with the windows installer you used, you installed the core tools, the mingw layer and the frameworks, but no actual applications itself. You need to download, build and install them by hand, exactly as you would on a unix system. "make install" shall be enough. I suggest you to install ProjectCenter and Gorm.

and I suggest to us that we provide windows installers for those applications.

Regards,
  Riccardo

cheerio,

        Lars