Re: Étoilé Hackathon

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Étoilé Hackathon
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 21:07:51 +0200

Am 02.07.2010 um 20:43 schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:

Am 02.07.2010 um 19:46 schrieb David Chisnall:

On 13 Apr 2010, at 23:45, David Chisnall wrote:

On 13 Apr 2010, at 23:42, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

is the date for the Étoilé Hackathon already set?

I was waiting until after I'd moved house to organise it, and I still haven't (four months after I was meant to...). Maybe some time towards the end of the sumer would be good?

Wow, that took a long time...

I finally got the keys today, and should be moving tomorrow. It will probably take me a little while to unpack, but I'm happy to host a hackathon some time in August or later in the year. Who would be interested in coming, and when would be a good time?

Well, August doesn't suit me so well, I'd prefer late September. But that's just me - if everybody else thinks otherwise …

October would also be fine if it isn't the first weekend (2nd and 3rd of October).

David

cheers,

        Lars