Problems with precompiled packages

From: German Arias
Subject: Problems with precompiled packages
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 23:28:39 -0600

Before refer my problems, some things:

1) Relative paths in GNUstep.conf, always are taken in reference to /etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf. Even if you configure --with-config-file=another path. In fact gnustep-base ignore the specified file with this option.

2) If you target to a GNUstep.conf file relative to "Base" location, for example --with config-file=./GNUstep.conf. As before, gnustep-base ignore this file.

But well, after that. I decide make a precompiled package with the standard location (/etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf and /usr/GNUstep) as described in README.packaging on gnustep-make source. All seems to be OK. but when I try that package in another machine (also i686), I get a segmentation fault at launch of gdomap, gdnc, gpbs. With openapp TestApp, fixpath return many errors. Nothing specific, something like

segmentation fault = "\\\ /// ...

Maybe a problem with a library (objc. objc2, ffi,..)? I have installed those libraries at /usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/ on my package.