Re: NSMenu changes

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: NSMenu changes
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:14:06 +0200

Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Hi

"        * Source/NSMenu.m:
Fix menu key equivalents to only trigger when the exact modifiers are held down. Previously, an item would activate even when additional modifiers were held down (e.g. typing Ctrl-Alt-x would activate a
        menu item whose key equivalent was Ctrl-x)."

This latest change broke for me key modifiers for menu actions.

For example, GWorkspace quits with shift-alt-q, now I just get a beep.

Should be fixed in svn now.

Wolfgang