Re: Renovating GNUstep Software Index into an App-Store...

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Renovating GNUstep Software Index into an App-Store...
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 00:17:24 +0100

Hi Nikolaus,

I've started moving the discussion to a user page in our wiki:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/User:IOOI/GNUstepSoftwareIndex

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/User:IOOI/GNUstepSoftwareIndex/Concept

to keep everything in one place (discussions like this in mail conversations always end up with me searching all the time - what was written in which mail and so on). I hope you like this.

regards,

        Lars

Hi Lars,