Fwd: GNU Dinner FOSDEM

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Fwd: GNU Dinner FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:52:32 +0100

Now do we want to join them or not?

thanks,

        Lars

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Brian Gough <bjg@gnu.org>
Datum: 4. Februar 2010 10:47:40 MEZ
An: Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>
Kopie: lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de, richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk
Kopie: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Betreff: Re: GNU Dinner FOSDEM

At Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:53:40 +0100,
Mark Wielaard wrote:
Sorry for the late reply. There is a group of people meeting and going
for dinner on Saturday night from the libre-java room
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/freejava
But there is no concrete plan yet. We will most likely get together at
the end of the day and see what we can find.

I will try to be at the beer even on Friday night (although that might
be somewhat crowded from my experience last year):
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/freejava

On Friday we (Guile+Hurd+GNU) will eat at Chez Leon at 8:30pm.  It is
near the FOSDEM beer venue.  We have an initial booking for 15 but
it's a big place and should be able to accommodate extra if you want
to come.

Details at http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2010/fosdem/

I'll send you an update on Saturday's arrangements later.

--

Brian Gough