GNUstep T-shirts for FOSDEM

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: GNUstep T-shirts for FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 00:46:30 +0100

Hi,

today I sat down the whole day to design a T-shirt print for FOSDEM. At first I tried to do something completely different from my last design which - in the end - did not work out as expected. Finally I came up with two designs where I currently can't decide which one of them to choose. So I am asking you which one you prefer. Both designs are attached as PDF:

please let me know which one you prefer.

However, this year I will only be able to bring seven T-shirts (basically one for each speaker and a little redundancy). Since I am late the remaining time is to short to make them where I usually let them make and where I would get them for less than 12 Euros each. The place where I am going to make them this time (a large copy shop in the town's main station) is more expensive (they charge 20 Euros per shirt) and can not handle large quantities. But still better than nothing!

regards,

        Lars