Re: Which Back to use on a Linux Xorg system

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Which Back to use on a Linux Xorg system
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:16:10 +0100

Hi,

James Jordan wrote:
I originally compiled the cairo back and things seemed to work fairly
well but in trying to eliminate GNUmail crashing everytime I attempt to
send mail I compiled the xlib back (which did not help).  What is the
best back to use on this type of system?
The problem you are having is not backend related, but it is a bug in the application. Tim Kack prepared a patch for it, it was posted to this list I guess.
Unfortunately the maintainer did not yet incorporate it.

Riccardo