Last Call to FOSDEM speakers: Please send me your resume and a short abs

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Last Call to FOSDEM speakers: Please send me your resume and a short abstract for each of your talks!
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:02:45 +0100

Hi,

the deadline is near (I already can hear its whooshing sound ;-)), so please, please, please send me the following for forwarding it to the FOSDEM organizers:

--- snip ---

* for each talk:
* activity title (please try to be descriptive, there are ~250 talks at
    FOSDEM during the week-end ;)),
  * a short abstract (1-2 paragraphs),
  * a longer description if appropriate,
  * optionally a list of links to the project website or similar

* for each speaker:
  * the speaker's real name,
  * a short overview of her bio in a couple of lines,
  * optionally also a longer bio,
  * optionally a picture (please send it to us as 128x128 PNG),
  * optionally links to her website, blog, ...

For examples, see:
* http://archive.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devrooms/freejava
* http://archive.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/events/java_state_icedtea
* http://archive.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/speakers/mark+reinhold

--- snap ---

thanks,

        Lars

--
"Managing open source volunteers is like herding cats." (5th Law of Murphys Laws for Open Source Software Development) http://weblogs.java.net/blog/2004/12/29/murphys-law-and-open-source- software-development