GNUstep hacking session / code sprint at FOSDEM 2010

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: GNUstep hacking session / code sprint at FOSDEM 2010
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 01:16:52 +0100

Hi,

several people have expressed interest in a GNUstep hacking session during the days of FOSDEM. Since I never before organized a hacking session I want to discuss the modalities with you. My main questions are:

- should we hold that session already on friday (in some hotel room), on saturday in the FOSDEMs hacker room or on sunday morning in our devroom? - how to run such a hacking session? Does everybody sit in front of his laptop silently typing or is some sort of moderation needed? - how long will such a code sprint or hacking session last ideally? open end (then I think friday or saturday would be better) or are just two hours enough (then we could schedule it for sunday morning before our talks start)?
- and of course: who wants to participate?

thanks,

        Lars