Re: Need help about autogsdoc messages

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Need help about autogsdoc messages
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:58:49 +0100

Hallo Jochen,

I do not fully understand your problem. What you post are non-fatal warnings. I get some of them too when I build the base documentaiton, but the documentation gets built fine. Do you have any hard error (like pieces missing or being wrong) or are you just worried about that output.

Furthermore I do not follow your comment about "gnustep-base" was not installed. Do you refer as building the rpm for a first time and getting those errors compared to building it, installing it and rebuilding it a second time and seeing less errors/warnings?

I do maintain a set of RPMs myself. I do not build the documentation, but for the rest I do not have any particular problem.

Thank you,
 Riccardo

Jochen Schmitt wrote:

<cut>

This kinds of error seems only occurs, if gnustep-base was not
installed on the
build machine. So I want to ask, how I can solve this issue.

The full build log you may find at

http://www.herr-schmitt.de/pub/gnustep-base/output

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt