Is the GNUstepWeb project interested in joining our FOSDEM presence?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Is the GNUstepWeb project interested in joining our FOSDEM presence?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 02:28:41 +0100

Hi David,

are you still far away in Canada or did you come back to good(?) old (!) europe?

If so, are you interested in participating in our FOSDEM presence (if we get a devroom)? I think it could be very interesting to our audience to show them how easy it is to reuse code of their GNUstep apps for a web version of those.

regards,

        Lars