Re: A few problem with latest SVN stuff

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: A few problem with latest SVN stuff
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:03:32 -0600

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it> wrote:
Anyway, this is what in GWorkspace:
* GWorkspace's dock doesn't "save" what applications have been docked across
restarts.  That is, if I dock a bunch of applications, then log off using
the "Logout" menu item, then restart the session I'll be presented with an
empty dock, again.

Do you refer to the Dock or the Tabbed Shelf?

The dock.

In SystemPreferences:
* The "Apply" button on the themes preferences doesn't actually work.  If I
hit apply, SystemPreferences' theme will change, however the default will
not be written, which means no other application actually gets the new
theme.  If I restart SystemPreferences I'll be presented with the old theme.

Works for me!

Hmm...  I can't help but wonder what's going on here then, cause everything else (set hide dot files, etc) works as expected except for picking new themes.

* This is just one thing I noticed, isn't GSX11HandlesWindowDecoration
depricated?  SystemPreferences still has it that way.

Yes... Isn't that correct? It works for me... except on Windows

I thought it got changed to something along the lines: GSBackendHandlesWindowDecoration, or something like that, don't quote me on it.  Fred should be able to say exactly what it is.

Stefan