GSTaskBar

From: Germán Arias
Subject: GSTaskBar
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:27:51 -0600

Hi. I was working in a tool that I think will be useful for people with
GNOME/KDE/... desktops. I call this GSTaskBar, see this video

http://wiki.gnustep.org/images/4/44/GSTaskBar.ogg

What do you think about this tool?, this would by optional of course.
You can set the position of the icons, how are added the icons (to the
left, to the right, upwards or downwards) and the size of the icons.

(I will delete this video from Wiki later)

Greetings.