Re: Changes I've been thinking of...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Changes I've been thinking of...
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:59:44 -0400

Micheal,

I couldn't have said it much better myself.

GNUstep's current look is good enough for some, but it's not inspiring
new membership.   I, personally, like the current look myself, but I
realize that many people are looking for something more modern.

This is why theming is so important.    I would say that apps are of
equal significance in this equation.

GC