Re: MDIndexing preference pane problem

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: MDIndexing preference pane problem
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:12:01 +0200

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 12:57:21PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Hello Philippe,
>
> Enrico is sadly no longer active, I always hope he will get back once he
> finds the time again, but for now I try my best to keep GWorkspace from
> bitrotting.

By the way, another thing about GWorkspace.

Don't you think ContentViewersProtocol.h should be included in
Inspector.framework ? As of now, any out of tree inspector has to
carry a copy of this file, a bad thing in my opinion.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
Les femmes c'est charmant, mais les chiens c'est tellement plus fidèles. Sacha
Guitry