Re: What are the requirements for GNUstepWeb on Mac OS X / Cocoa?

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: What are the requirements for GNUstepWeb on Mac OS X / Cocoa?
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:26:36 -0700

Hi!

Am 23.09.2009 um 13:20 schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:

Hi,

Does GNUstepWeb run on plain Cocoa?
I guess I'd need at least gnustep-make to build it, but are some gnustep-base additions used to create GNUstepWeb? Any other libraries/frameworks?

You need some GS additions and GDL2 or TCSimpleDB to build it.
I did not build it for ages on os X. Maybe somebody wants to try on Snow Leo?

Check it out. If you have problems I will try to fix them.

Greetings from Canada :-)

David