Re: framework

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: framework
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:05:42 +0200

Saso Kiselkov wrote:
Hi Thomas,

How about you just set up a project on gna.org, sourceforge.net, savannah.nongnu.org, or some other similar open-source/free-software project hosting service. They should provide you with everything you need. After that, all you need to do is write to the gnustep mailing lists to have you app/framework added in the various GNUstep software listing efforts (GAP, etc.).

I second this opinion. It also guarantees more avaiability of your sources in the future. Those servers are unlikely to close the doors. I have stuff on sourceforge since 2002...
They give you also webspace, download mirrors, mailinglist, forums...

The only requirement is... an approved opensource license.

Riccardo