Re: Default Sounds

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Default Sounds
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:40:03 -0400

I settled for "similar" not exact.  Or, at least, in-character.   The
only one I couldn't find a good analogy for is "Sosumi" so, I settled
for a sound which sounds like someone saying "Doo."  Besides, I had a
weakness for the "Doo!" sound because it's cool. :D

The sounds I've made are by no means perfect.  I just wanted us to
have some decent ones to start out with.   Please feel free to replace
them if you've got something which is better. :)

GC