GNUstep + Trisquel

From: Germán Arias
Subject: GNUstep + Trisquel
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 22:47:10 -0600

Some days ago, people of project Trisquel (http://trisquel.info/en)
contact me asking to information about GNUstep in spanish. They have
just started a project to build a desktop based entirely on GNUstep and
under GPL to its distribution (they would like become it part of the GNU
Project). As I understand they want GWorkspace (or a fork of this) as
the base of this project and they want use GAP. I am not quite clear yet
what they have in mind, but I will post later more information. Or you
can see on the list trisquel-devel (in spanish).