Re: Compiling GNUstep base on OSX 10.5.7

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Compiling GNUstep base on OSX 10.5.7
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:24:36 -0300

Now that I've re-read that, I don't see ./configure... anywhere. Did
you perform that step? Cause that could be the reason for the
gnu-gnu-gnu- mis detection and the lack of the GSConfig.h file. Even
if gnustep-make is installed you have to configure this package befor
compiling it (and I'm still amazed it compiled anything at all,
shoulda just barfed from the go to).