Re: are there people actually using GNUMail?

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: are there people actually using GNUMail?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:37:43 -0600

El mar, 02-06-2009 a las 22:10 +0200, Riccardo Mottola escribió:
> > It doesn't support thread view (as Thunderbird has) or going to the
> > next email in this thread (as Apple mail has);
> that's a design feature and i hope it stays so. Not all apps need to
> look and behave the same to be useful? There is an option to display
> threads as arced thread, which is evry convenient and even more powerful
> as plain tree-formed threads.

If you select "View -> Thread messages" and then double clic above any
message, a new window is opened. In this new window you can going to the
next or previous message with the arrows at the right. And if you select
"Box -> Inspector..." and select "Thread arcs" you see an image with the
thread and you can do clic above the points to see the messages. I
discover this today. But I can't send messages, GNUMail crash.