GNUmail: where is the unsent message?

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: GNUmail: where is the unsent message?
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 15:36:47 +0800

Hello. I failed to send my first email using GNUmail with an error message about authentication. Then the email compose window disappeared (I as user expected the window still opened in case email fail to send). Then I am thinking about resending, but facing two problems:

  1. There is no "resend" or "send" function in the menu;
  2. And there is no "unsent" mailbox for keeping unsent email, so
     where is my email now? I checked Drafts too with no luck.

Is my email lost?

Thanks.