Re: Problem with GNUstep and Objective-C++

From: Mike Simmons
Subject: Re: Problem with GNUstep and Objective-C++
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:17:12 -0500

The part "objc++ is completely unmaintained" is a little worrisome. Can I assume that it is stable/usable? I need it only to allow my app to use existing C++ code in various libraries. Apart from instantiating the existing C++ objects and invoking their methods from within my Objective-C code, I really won't be doing any new C++ code.

Mike