Re: Terminal seems to suffer from cropped line using cairo

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Re: Terminal seems to suffer from cropped line using cairo
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 17:01:46 +0800

Gürkan Sengün wrote:
Hello

I know this problem. Debian sid has the new gnustep, but the apps need be rebuilt. Try http://sid.ethz.ch/debian/ for terminal.app and the like.

If you want to help, get a Debian Developer and maintain and sponsor packages...
HI.

Thank you for the information. I barely managed to build it myself so I am not at the skill level to contirbute package buliding yet. I'd like to contribute documentation & organize information a little bit when I get some time. Debian also packaged Preferences.app instead of SystemPreferences.app where the latter is said to be better replacement of the former.