Re: NEWS: eggPlant application by TestPlant, LLC ported to Linux using

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: NEWS: eggPlant application by TestPlant, LLC ported to Linux using GNUstep...
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:55:13 +0100

What is this 'newStep' thing they speak of so highly in the press release?

David

On 25 Apr 2009, at 19:51, Gregory Casamento wrote:

Fred,

One of the reasons I decided to do this was to show off the maturity of our AppKit and, indeed, to help it mature in areas that were needed to support such an app. I wanted to illustrate that GNUstep is more than ready for just about any serious app (free software, commercial or otherwise).

Later, GC