Re: Book about Objective-C (and GNUstep)

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Book about Objective-C (and GNUstep)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:16:25 +0100

I believe Stephen has just released a second edition, although I think it focusses a bit more on iPhone development than the first one.

Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't suggest that you buy Cocoa Programming, Second Edition, due out sometime late summer...

David
(totally biased author of Cocoa Programming, Second Edition)