Re: Image conversion

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Image conversion
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:02:20 +0200

Not sure whether this helps you, but the cairo backend of GNUstep has build in
support for PDF output for quite some time now.

As you are using very old GNUstep releases, it might not be in your
version.(Did you actually switch from art to cairo already?)

But if you want to do bug image conversion a standalone application surely is
better suited.

Cheers
Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------