Re: GNUstep Testfarm

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep Testfarm
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:29:58 -0600

On Apr 14, 2009, at 8:26 AM, Adam Fedor wrote:

I updated the look of the GNUstep testfarm:

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/testfarm.html

You can help make it look even better by adding your machine! Please email me if you need help setting things up. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who has added their test setup so far.  If you have found that the compilation failed, make sure that you have installed all the required libraries for GNUstep (tiff, libxml, etc).