Re: Support for @property

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Support for @property
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:41:07 +0100

On 10 Apr 2009, at 22:09, Saran Tunyasuvunakool wrote:

Am I safe to assume that GNUstep/GCC doesn't yet support ObjC2.0/ properties yet? (I've tried to search for this but couldn't find the information anywhere)

This is a compiler issue, not a GNUstep issue. GCC does not support properties for the GNU runtime. There was a patch floating around a while ago which added this support, but I have not tried it and it did not make it into the main tree, so I don't know if it works. Clang has support for parsing properties and generates code for a relatively small subset of them, but certainly not all.

David