Re: GSWImageButton and a updated example for GSWeb

From: Tim Kack
Subject: Re: GSWImageButton and a updated example for GSWeb
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:43:02 +0200

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 00:17 +0200, David Ayers wrote:

> > I was trying to figure out if the method is missing in GSWImageButton.m
> > but I a bit uncertain on how it should work in a component.
>
> I'm going to defer this to Dave Wetzel since he last worked on GSWeb and
> we haven't been using this version due to some internal
> incompatibilities.

That is ok - if you have more examples that are currently working
(seat-1 etc), I would be most grateful if I could have a look at the
source.

The idea is to create a simple example that is using gsweb/gdl2 and then
slowly build out to a more advanced web application (as I learn more and
as problems are fixed in the frameworks).

> > I can probably workaround and update this a bit, but I would like to
> > know from GDL and GSWEB maintainers what the plans are?
>
> OK... IIRC (I currently cannot check) EOUndoManager was actually
> deprecated in WO45.  Now I'm not sure whether GSWeb should be using it
> anyway and in this way, but I've committed a patch that forwards that
> call to the proper NSUndoManager method.

It is indeed deprecated in WO45 when I looked into it. I will test it
out with you change.

> BTW... what did you have to do to updated the eomodel? Was it merely
> changing the Adaptor name?  (I'm supposing that should have been all,
> but I'm currently cannot test this code.)

I only changed the adaptor name.

// Tim