Re: NSOpenGLView : Calling openGLContext causes exception

From: Omniscient
Subject: Re: NSOpenGLView : Calling openGLContext causes exception
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 01:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 3, 3:02 pm, Fred Kiefer <fredkie...@gmx.de> wrote:
> This really is horrible code, that cannot be commited in its current
> form. I am willing to support this feature, but you or somebody else

Ha ha, yes, I hope someone will clean that up too, but i am too busy
already
with my projects (3VA and 3Σ) that can't get away w/o getting those 2
things fixed.

> will have to clean up the code first. You surely wouldn't like the whole
> rest of GNUstep being written that way :-)
> Passing a pointer through an X property is surely asking for trouble,
> there has to be another solution.

The cleaner solution should be creating a gs_device_t for a child
window.
then put it in map table which I am not very familiar with (I didn't
touch
back for a while)

> Cheers
> Fred
>
> PS: Could you attach the patch the next time, inlining the code makes it
> harder to apply a patch.

Oh sorry I didn't think about it, I am posting this over
groups.google.com and
there's no attach button. I'll try to post with gmail next time Thanks.