Re: Improve MyGL a bit

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Improve MyGL a bit
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:45:27 +0100

On 31 Mar 2009, at 19:28, Fred Kiefer wrote:

oren wrote:
Hi, Here is a patch for cleaning up MyGL in
http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tests/examples/trunk/gui/MyGL
Thanks!

Could somebody with a bit more OpenGL knowledge point out whether this
is an improvement or not? To my untrained eyes this looks just like a
code rearrangement, but it could make a big difference to others.
I am willing to apply this, but only if there are any helpful comments.

Replacing GLFloat with float is incorrect. On most systems these types will be the same, but the spec does not guarantee it, as I recall.

I also dislike changing x, y, and z to 1, 2, and 3. There is no reason for doing this, and it makes the code a lot less readable.

David