Re: running ProjectCenter in windows xp

From: Paul Terres
Subject: Re: running ProjectCenter in windows xp
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:44:53 -0400

its a double click on a .gorm file in ProjectCenter.  I believe the problem is that my msys is not setup correctly but I'm not sure exactly how it should be set up.

I wrote a little tool to be lauched by ProjectCenter (instead of /bin/make) that  starts a msys shell, sets up the environment with a '--login' and then runs make with a '-c /bin/make ' followed by all the arugments passed from ProjectCenter.  This doesn't work however because it lauches make in the home directory instead of the project directory.  Anybody have any ideas on what i can change to make this work?

here is the code:

#include <Foundation/Foundation.h>

int main(int argc, const char *argv[]) {

id pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];
NSTask *task = [[NSTask alloc] init];
[task setLaunchPath:@"c:/GNUstep/bin/sh.exe"];
NSMutableString *command = [[NSMutableString alloc] init];[command appendString:@"'/bin/make "];
if (argc > 1) {