Re: Installing GNUstep on Mac OS X/Intel or Ubuntu

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: Re: Installing GNUstep on Mac OS X/Intel or Ubuntu
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:53:34 +0100

Am 10.03.2009 um 22:41 schrieb Torli Birnbauer:

Hi,

Can you please help me decide which path should I follow to move to GNUstep environment. I have a choice to use either Ubuntu i386, or OS X (Tiger) on Mac Mini/Intel for my introduction to GNUstep, however I found it very disappointing that neither Ubuntu nor my Mac Mini platforms are mentioned as supported on your web page.
But in the wiki there are some notes.
Ubuntu can be found under Platform:Linux --
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Platform:Linux
Darwin/OS X under Platform:BSD --
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Platform:Linux

They are rather short and technical, but they should be able to give the right clues.

ingolf