new windows ProjectCenter installer

From: Paul Terres
Subject: new windows ProjectCenter installer
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:02:46 -0500

Thanks Adam for posting an Gorm and ProjectCenter installer for windows.  I'm trying to set up a usable GNUstep development
environment on windows xp.  So far I can compile and run the code examples from the msys command line, however i'm more
comfortable using a gui IDE (xcode has spoiled me). How do i get ProjectCenter to run GNUstep.sh so i don't get the following
after i click on the build button :

GNUmakefile:5:/common.make:No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:50:/aggreate.make: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:51:/application.make:No such file or directory
make *** No rule to make target '/application.make'. Stop.

I'm running ProjectCenter from the start menu on windows xp.  I've got the following packages installed:
gnustep-core-0.22.0-setup.exe
gnustep-devel-1.0.0-setup.exe
gnustep-system-0.22.0-setup.exe
gorm-1.2.8-setup.exe
ProjectCenter-0.5.0-setup.exe
SystemPreferences-1.0.2-7-setup.exe

I can run ProjectCenter from the shell, but I don't see it reflect any changes which i set using SystemPreferences.
I also can't get ProjectCenter to launch Gorm when i double click on .gorm file listed in the project window.