How to connect an outlet to a controller(conmponent in a window or panel

From: David T. Shen
Subject: How to connect an outlet to a controller(conmponent in a window or panel) manually?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 05:11:08 -0800 (PST)

I want to connect an outlet to a textField controller/component in a
window/panel,
I declare an outlet in .h file as blow:
------------------------
  id txtInfo;
-------------------------
and here is the action for a button:
-(void) OKAction : (id) sender;

In the implement's OKAction, I want to change the txtInfo's string:

[txtInfo setStringValue: @" ..... " ];

----

How can I connect the textField component to the outlet -- txtInfo --
manually, and the action can visit the outlet?

Thanks in advance!