Re: new guy

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: new guy
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 00:29:58 +0100

Am 30.01.2009 um 02:47 schrieb Justin Lolofie:

Hello,

I'm new to GNUstep. Is there a tutorial anywhere for porting an existing osx app? I guess I'm trying to figure out how you reuse the nib files and what osx stuff I should avoid if I plan on porting later.

Also, in projectcenter- anyone know if there is a place where I tell it to set GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES?

Did you source the GNUstep.sh or GNUstep.csh script?

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/gnustep- howto_4.html

if bash is your shell (given you installed GNustep in /usr):

. /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

if you use csh:

source /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.csh

Thanks for any help.
-justin

regards,

        Lars