SlackBuilds available for GNUstep

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: SlackBuilds available for GNUstep
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:31:48 -0600

For those of you wanting to run GNUstep on Slackware 12.2, I'm glad to announce that the core SlackBuild scripts are now available at SlackBuilds (www.slackbuilds.org).  Stay tuned, I plan on adding more scripts as I run into some more time.

To find the packages, you can simply search for "gnustep".  FFCall comes up, but it is not required since Slackware 12.2 includes a copy of libffi.

Stefan