Re: T-shirts?

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: T-shirts?
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 07:29:31 -0600

I've found a company that makes custom T-shirts here in Pondicherry, India. They also ship stuff to France regularly.  If there is enough interest I think I can get some GNUstep T-shirts printed for FOSDEM (50 minimum). Checkout their website http://pondylifestyle.com/

Although I won't be at FOSDEM this year, I'd be willing to create designs for the shirts, if you decide to get some printed up.

J.