First error. Building Basic GUI tutorial

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: First error. Building Basic GUI tutorial
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:29:57 +0100

Hi all again,

I finish the Basic GUI tutorial(1), and I'm having troubles building it.

On my work machine(2), I installed GNUstep-System and GNUstep-Core 0.22.0 and Gorm 1.2.8, and from the msys shell, compiled Project Center 0.50 without troubles. I started to code the tutorial, and all was good, until I was to build.

When I try to build, I get the next error:
Build Terminated
Build Tool not found.
File "<NSArrayEnumerator: 0x1ed9b58>" doesn't exis!

Image of the error -> http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2894/builderroryu8.jpg

I can suppose, some command tool is missed. But, I installed all the packages, and, ProjectCenter for example, was builded ok.

I'm missing something?

(1) http://www.gnustep.it/pierre-yves/index.html

(2) Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33, 4GB Ram, Windows Vista Ultimate SP1