Re: First doubts about GNUstep

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Subject: Re: First doubts about GNUstep
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:58:59 +0100

Hi,

El 20/01/2009, a las 21:25, Richard Frith-Macdonald escribió:

On 20 Jan 2009, at 20:04, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
Secondly, I would like to know what type of persistence use the average developer, because GDL2, seems "abandoned"?

I don't think it's abandoned.

The project I will start will need access to relational databases (interbase? postgres? mysql?) to share with other instances of the aplication, and with an alternative web frontend, there are other alternatives?

SQLClient works very well for postgres and should be good enough for most purpose with mysql and easily ported for use with other databases. It can even work via a jdbc layer!

Well, I thought this, because there aren't changes in the wiki since Nov 2006. I didn't have time to check the source. I will check SQLClient too.