GNUspeech ported to GNUstep (was Fw: [gnuspeech-contact] GNUstep version

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: GNUspeech ported to GNUstep (was Fw: [gnuspeech-contact] GNUstep version)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:37:08 -0800 (PST)

All,

The GNUspeech project has ported their applications to work under GNUstep!   GNUspeech is a set of speech synthesis applications, their website is here:

* http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuspeech/

I believe that this emphasizes GNUstep's cross-platform capabilities and would make an excellect showcase application for FOSDEM and other conferences.   We should also add this to the GNUstep success stories section of the wiki and on the main website. :)

Thanks, GC   :)
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer