[ANN] Slackware 12.2 Packages

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: [ANN] Slackware 12.2 Packages
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:06:25 -0600

GNUstep core packages for Slackware 12.2 are now available at:

ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/slackware

Packages List:
* Make 2.0.8
* Base 1.18.0
* GUI 0.16.0
* Back 0.16.0

NOTES
Packages have been built atop a full (minus KDE) Slackware 12.2 installation.

GNUstep-back is now shipped only with libcairo support.  Unfortunately the libart backend is no longer running reliably on Slackware.

More packages will become available as I run into more time, stay tuned!

If you run into problems installing any of these packages, feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Stefan