Re: GNUstep developer meeting in January

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep developer meeting in January
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 07:47:10 +0000

On 3 Jan 2009, at 23:23, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Hi,

Richard, your presence would have been great at OrobienStep too. It is one single Ryanair flight from London, but I understand that it is an effort for
you and if you need to choose, possibly Fosdem is better.

A single flight from london, but six or seven hours to get to the airport in london first. I really live in a bad place for international travel links.