Re: EyeDB - GDL2 or separate framework

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: EyeDB - GDL2 or separate framework
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:39:22 +0000

I had a quick look at EyeDB, and it appears to be an OODBMS, unlike GDL which is an ORM, and so the two would not mesh well together. You might consider integrating it in to CoreObject, which is an OODBMS. The GPL means we would not accept the patches, but it could be maintained as a separate framework / bundle.

David