Re: GNUstep on 64 bit Windows - Patch for gnustep libobjc submitted

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 64 bit Windows - Patch for gnustep libobjc submitted
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:50:50 +0100

Am 20.11.2008 um 10:18 schrieb Roland Schwingel:

Hi Lars

discuss-gnustep-bounces+roland.schwingel=onevision.de@gnu.org wrote on 11.11.2008 19:12:34: > It would be great of you if you could submit those patches also to > the GCC mainline via http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ so that both forks > don't diverge even further.

> Select "libobjc" as component in bugzilla (and be prepared for some > follow up comments by others)
> regards,
>
>    Lars

In the meantime we have already submitted the patch to gcc mainline, too. We already got an permit to check it in, so expect to see it merged there soon, too.

That is great news!

Regards,

Roland

Thanks,